Who can participate?
- This contest is divided into 3 age groups:
What should I do to participate?
- Write a story in English or Italian in any theme.
- For age 7-10, the story has to be at least 100 words.
- For age 11-13, the story has to be at least 250 words.
- For age 14-18, the story has to be at least 400 words.
- The work can be handwritten or typed. If it is handwritten, please take clear photos of your work, or scan it as pdf file. If it is typed, please save it as pdf file.
- Only one entry is accepted per individual.
How to participate and submit the video?
1) Fill in the online registration form. The link of the form is on the Facebook post and website.
2) Upload the file directly in the registration form,
OR Send the file separately by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please write the name of the participant in the email.)